DEVSTREAM is looking for a .net Developer
What is DEVSTREAM?
DEVSTREAM is young and fast-growing company. Despite the age the company has a staff of talented and skilled professionals with an experience in various markets including Finance, Manufacturing and Services, Process and Testing automation.
Our customers are the world’s leading companies who want to get a unique and competitive software product, and who appreciate world-class quality standards, a fully controlled development process, conceptual design, and want professionals who deeply understand how to turn ideas into workable solutions.
- 3+ years of development experience with Microsoft .NET technologies
- strong knowledge and understanding of .NET 4.5+ framework
- experience in commercial projects and production systems
- strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- deep knowledge of data structure and algorithms
- understanding of asynchronous and parallel programming
- understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR)
- understanding of relational databases like SQL Server, Oracle
- creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- experience with ORM’s like Dapper, Entity Framework
- experience with unit test frameworks
- proficient understanding and experience with Git
- English min B1 (reading/writing)
- Has strong, clear communication and collaboration willingness
- Constantly improve own productivity
- Follows new technology trends and loves learning microservices
- Generate high quality understandable and maintainable code, cares about performance metrics
- Deep understanding of common algorithms
- familiarity with Agile (Scrum) methodology
- familiarity with the Mono framework
- familiarity with DevOps principles and practices
- experience with Akka.NET
- experience with tests automation (Selenium, Automation UI)
- experience with C++
- experience with Java
- experience in DevOps practices, such as Continuous Delivery
You will work in a team of highly passionate developers where you can define you role infrastructure- or architecture-wise. You can develop a distributed project core with async facilities, choose developing visual part of the application or pitch upon the application adapters. In no time will you find it possible to plunge yourself into microservices universe.